Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Getting Inked at Glennwood Springs



I almost forgot the most important part of our trip to Colorado! I got Vess' name permanently tattooed on my shoulder! I have been trying to figure out a way to show him how much I love him, and when I saw the tattoo parlor I knew that was what I had been looking for. Vess loved it, and even shed a few tears when he saw it. He is going to get one as well on his lower back for our one year anniversary.


Ok, so that was all a lie, but I did get an airbrush tattoo which I think is just as good! I was really nervous that he wouldn't like it, but we were both very pleased with the results. :)

4 comments:

Mallory said...

haha thats hilarious! Holy crap I miss you!!

Scott & Shayla said...

Oh how adorable... I think Scott is jealous. He says I don't even love him :) I told him that I would get one on my prego belly if he wanted me to and he didn't really like that idea :)

Aubrey said...

Ange, I love the tat. Russ and I went to Colorado this last weekend, to Aspen! It was so pretty! How is your summer girl? I miss you and can't believe we haven't seen each other in so long. Mah!

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to say I got your Christmas card. Thanks for sending me one. I felt so loved. I hope the two of you had a Merry Christmas. Miss you.